1. - Any violation of the following rules or directives can determine an eventual expulsion of the competitor in this competition.
2. - All competitors should send your video through the process of uploading.
3. - The place of filming the video will be entirely the choice of competitor.
4. - The organizer reserves the right to annul the videos whose content is not related to the parameters of the competition.
5. - The videos are available online before, passed through the selection process in order to verify
that they meet the standards set here.
6. - The vote will be made freely by users of the site.
7. - The bottles will have to be glass.
8. - The video can not contain cuts or assembly, which will be a continuous video.
9. - The participant can not refer to products, services or any brands other than those recommended by the organizer.
10. - The Exhibition Flair contest requires that each competitor presents a choreography with the most of flair movements, combining those with the technique, music, animation.
11. - The clothing chosen to the Exhibition Flair competition shall not incite to social values considered not acceptable, such as sex.
12. - The duration of the competition is 1 (one) minute long.
13. - Any competitor that passes 1 (one) minutes of the competition will be penalized.
14. - Tricks that include fire will not be allowed during the competition.
15. - All the rules, directives and recipes can be changed under the organization’s responsibility, by Cocktail Team.
16. - The classification is done as follows: three qualifying groups (A, B and C) that will last for 3 months each. Voting is done by the users of the site. In each of the groups will be selected for the Grand Final five videos with the greatest voting by registered users.
17.- 15 videos will be selected for the Grand Final where the Jury WOFC award the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
18. - We will have a premium of 50 € for the video to the Grand Final will be the most voted by users.