Added: 12th September 2009 Posted By:DavidBianchi Views: 4202
* Why should I tip a bartender?
* How much should I tip a bartender?
* When should I tip a bartender big?
* When should I tip a bartender small?
* How should I give a tip to a bartender?
* Is there a bad way to tip a bartender?
* What was the best tip you ever got?
Added: 4th July 2010 Posted By:Anastatia Views: 2158
European Bartender School
Europes biggest and most modern bartending school
The European Bartender School (EBS) is the world leader when it comes to professional bartender training. Not only is it highly reputed, it is the largest bartender school in Europe. The European Bartender School is...
Flair Bartending doesnt have to mean that drinks are slow or poor quality. Mixologists dont have to exclusively present their cocktails without some flair, even if it is subtle working flair. Both Mixologists and Flair Bartenders can peacefully co-exist. Here's how we make a Cosmopolitan!...
Aleah Kramer and Shane Russell from Bar Ninjaz Crew Flair Bartending for Night and Day Productions at the L.A. After Dark All-Stars After Party!!!! Video by Lauren Hoppin, Dean Nguyen and Me!
More information at...
Night & Day Productions is the premier...